- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Test IP: 184.108.40.206
- Download Speed: .bin file (1GB)
Australia’s first tier 4 datacentre
As far as Datacentre’s go Micron21 would have to be one of the best in the world, The Micron21 Datacentre boasts:
- Quadruple redundant power delivered by four independent circuits.
- In addition to mains power, each circuit is powered from;
- Independent Power Distribution Systems (PDUs)
- Independent Switchboards
- Uninterruptable Power Supplies (UPSs)
- Dual external 1MW generators.
- AS ISO 15420 compliant building with fully redundant VESDA detection and ProInert (IG-55) Fire Suppression System.
- Redundant multi homed BGP routing via our independent International Network.
- Two completely separate methods of cooling, chilled water and chilled gas systems.
The impressive Datacentre is nothing without a rock solid network, We choose the Micron21 Network to power our own IP Ranges from APNIC.
The Micron21 Network.
- Enjoy the security of an AS ISO 15420 compliant building.
- Redundant multi-homed BGP media independent International Network.
- Compliant to Level 1 of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
- Always-on Domestic and International DDoS Protection.
- Individual VLANS per client service, providing internal data integrity.
- Connected to 1600 global peers.
- 700gb of global capacity.